Your Board of Directors is planning to have an upcoming year-end review with the management company. If any owner has any comments good or bad please email them to the president or vice president by the last day of August and they will be addressed accordingly.
President: Kristin Sinopoli- firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President: Rich Hallworth- email@example.com
LANDSCAPE COMMITTEE PROPOSAL FOR REVIEW
(PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW).
- Roofing project phase 2 (#7-12) completed.
- Areas of rotted wood on the boards holding the downspouts forgutters were repaired/replaced as needed and painted.
- Mathers Engineering report received 7.29.21 and forwarded to the board for review.
- Gutter installation is completed with the exception of a portion of building 10. Completion will require removal of 2nd story railings in order to install gutters on the rear of the building. Owners will be notified.
- Areas of rotted wood on the boards holding the downspouts for gutters were repaired/replaced as needed and painted.
- The Sea Grape tree south of Building 12 has been trimmed and areas affecting the mangroves removed.
- The electrical switchgear project is scheduled to begin in mid-August. Each building will be notified if/when power will need to be turned off for repairs to be made.
- FPL meter box numbers have been obtained from all owners and placed on a spreadsheet.
- Decals to be installed on each meter box during the switchgear repair project.
- New FPL account for “Other Dock Owners” 1-4 are responsible for paying.
- Sergio recently worked with a Coastal Property Management substitute maintenance worker to be able to fill in when time off is taken. The sub maintenance worker will be available as the Board sees need.
- Rules and Regulations have been updated with all recent amendments and uploaded to the www.cpmfl.com website.
- The Angler’s Cove Directory is regularly updated as changes are needed.
- All IRD dock transfer fees have been collected and the 2020/2021 invoice to the DEP has been paid in the amount of $1,917.2
- New building water valves have been ordered and are being replaced.
- Upcoming proposal from Sunshine Land Design to do a walk through of all building sidewalks.
- Five new fire extinguisher boxes for Sergio to replace broken, damaged boxes.
- JB Plumbing to repair hot water heater line and replace garbage disposal. Completed.
- Duraseal proposal to seal parking lot has been received.
- Cable contract up for renewal in October, committee to bring options by August 25th.
This board can be found in the Angler’s Cove Office, where any owner may put ideas into the box provided.